Chief Pharmaceutical Officer
#JobOffer #QP #Pharmacist #Industry #CPO
As Qualified Person, you will be responsible for the pharmaceutical establishment and guarantee the quality, operational and regulatory processes in compliance with the applicable standards.
CEVIDRA is a family-owned pharmaceutical company specializing in the marketing of high added value drugs and which wants to make innovative therapies accessible to thousands of French patients suffering from rare diseases. We offer unique and comprehensive support in BtoB and covers activities related to the operation, manufacturing, storage and distribution of products. Since its creation in 2007, CEVIDRA has reached its highest turnover with more than 13 M€ and has experienced strong acceleration in recent years.
Cevidra is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company, specialized in drugs for the hospital market (blood derivatives, rare diseases, oncology). Cevidra operates and distributes medicines in compassionate or early access; or under MA in its own name or on behalf of foreign laboratories.
We are recruiting for a permanent position of Pharmacist in charge of the Cevidra site.
The Job Description
Your missions are mainly broken down as follows:
– To manage the quality system of the site and to guarantee the pharmaceutical operations
- Guarantee the control of the pharmaceutical processes implemented (training, qualification, validation, traceability…);
- Evaluate the criticality of deviations, customer complaints and ensure the follow-up of corrective and preventive actions (CAPA);
- Guarantee the control of changes within the company;
- Propose and implement tools for monitoring and improving quality and lead the management review;
- Support the implementation of strategic development projects of the site;
- Ensure the review of drug packaging and pharmaceutical release files.
– Supervise the activities of the operating site
- Organize and control product distribution activities for the French territory;
- Act as Local Pharmacovigilance Manager (LPV): implementation and monitoring of pharmacovigilance processes;
- Maintain the Medical Information process: provide information to the field, answer questions from professionals;
- Manage promotional activities in compliance with regulations and the DMOS & Transparency laws;
- Guarantee the processes related to new product launches;
- Guarantee the control of subcontracted operations (specifications, etc.).
This list is not exhaustive and can evolve according to your skills, the company’s objectives and the problems encountered.
You will be required to make occasional trips to our partners in France and Europe.
You are rigorous and autonomous. You have good interpersonal and organizational skills and a good level of English. You are a Pharmacist eligible for the functions of PRI section B/C of a pharmaceutical operator & manufacturer laboratory.
You have several years of experience in the industry pharmaceutical company in similar functions and demonstrate solid skills in the regulation of the activities of an operator/manufacturer site.
So don’t hesitate to apply.
We offer you :
- A permanent contract based in Grasse, with the possibility of telecommuting 1 day per week
- An attractive remuneration according to your experience
- A continuous training to develop your skills
- An international experience in a dynamic and impactful sector