Market Access Manager
#JobOffer #MarketAccess #Princing #Reimbursement #MsC #PhD #Pharmacist #Industry
As market access manager, you will optimize access and reimbursement of new medicines. Prepare and submit early access dossiers with international partners.
CEVIDRA is a family-owned pharmaceutical company specializing in the marketing of high added value drugs and which wants to make innovative therapies accessible to thousands of French patients suffering from rare diseases. Cevidra offers unique and comprehensive support in BtoB and covers activities related to the operation, manufacturing, storage and distribution of products. Since its creation in 2007, CEVIDRA has reached its highest turnover with more than 13 M€ and has experienced strong acceleration in recent years.
The Job Description
As a Market Access Manager, you will be required to:
– Draft and submit early access authorization requests to the ANSM/HAS;
– Participate in the management of early access and compassionate access;
– Draft and submit pricing and reimbursement files to the HAS/CEPS;
– Participate in the review of translations of MA for specialties registered in Centralized Procedures;
– Ensure the conformity of packaging items;
– Participate in meetings with international partners.
This list is not exhaustive and may change depending on your skills, the company’s objectives and the problems encountered.
You will be required to make occasional trips to our partners in France and Europe.
You are rigorous and autonomous. You have good interpersonal and organizational skills and a good level of English.
With a higher education background in life sciences or pharmacy, you have at least 2 years of experience in the regulatory field, preferably with experience in early access and pharmaceutical dossier writing.
You want to work in an independent, agile, ethical and fast growing laboratory. You want to be strongly involved in the laboratory’s strategy.
So don’t hesitate to apply.
We offer you:
- A permanent contract based in Grasse, with the possibility of teleworking 1 day per week
- Continuous training to develop your skills
- An international experience in a dynamic sector
- An attractive remuneration according to your experience
Cevidra is a company of the Pharmaceuticals group DESTAING PARTICPATIONS