CEVIDRA is a family-owned pharmaceutical company specializing in the marketing of high added value drugs and which wants to make innovative therapies accessible to thousands of French patients suffering from rare diseases. Cevidra offers unique and comprehensive support in BtoB and covers activities related to the operation, manufacturing, storage and distribution of products. Since its creation in 2007, CEVIDRA has reached its highest turnover with more than 13 M€ and has experienced strong acceleration in recent years.
The Job Description
Within CEVIDRA, you will support the pharmaceutical division on communication aspects on different channels (website, Youtube video, LinkedIn, Twitter, Mailing-Newsletter).
▪ Develop the notoriety of the Cevidra company brand on the web;
▪ Support the technical and functional development on the various channels of
▪ Participate in the realization of communication projects and coordinate the various
extern partners (graphic designer, videographer, web designer, SEO consultant);
▪ Establish the reporting and analyze the impact of the company’s communication actions;
▪ Participate in the organization of meetings to present the results and decide on the communication plan;
▪ Conduct competitive intelligence and identify trends and fashions.
We are looking for an intern at License or Master level from a marketing or communication school.
This internship, which lasts at least 4-6 months, requires having:
- a good understanding of BtoB issues
- a good knowledge and mastery of the various social networks and their tools – mastery of computer tools Pack Office, WordPress
- a good knowledge (at least theoretical) of the methods and tools of analysis and presentation of the results obtained.
- prior concrete experience in the field will be welcome
- good basics in English
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about the prospect of supporting the deployment of medicines in France.
Are you characterized by curiosity, proactivity, autonomy and good interpersonal skills?
So don’t hesitate to apply.
Work-study candidates welcome.